Claim Back up to 30 Years
We can help you claim back up to 30 years worth of mis-sold PPI. We do not need any original paperwork or even the policy number to help you with your claim. No telephone calls or up front fees required, We work strictly on a no win no fee basis.
If you think maybe you have been mis-sold Payment protection insurance as far back as 2000 we are able to help you make a claim. We would not need any original loan agreement records and documents in order to place a PPI claim.
Banks for a long time were definitely guilty of mis-selling PPI, we could help you to claim back what you’re due. PPI was protection offered to individuals to ensure that they were still capable of meeting their loan monthly payments if they ran into some type of monetary issues along the lines of redundancy or ill health. The issue started when greedy bank workers who had been promised sizeable commission rates to peddle PPI started to market it to people that did not have any use for it. Insurance had been frequently mis-sold as a result of suggesting to the client that PPI would be a requirement of the financial loan contract. Virtually every bank and financial institutions in the British Isles are responsible for some kind of PPI mis-selling.
We are able to help you to reclaim any money you might be owed from any mis-sold PPI coverage this includes interest. No paperwork or even original paperwork will be required for us to generate a claim to suit your needs, we won’t even require the original policy number. Almost all PPI claims management agencies will tell you that you may claim as much as 6 yrs worth of Payment protection insurance, we have in some cases had the capacity to claim close to 30 years for our own clients. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
PPI was commonly mis-sold in the following methods
- The Payment protection insurance commitment ended up being included in the loan without your actual knowledege
- It had not been defined that Payment Protection was in fact non-obligatory
- You were not advised regarding any exclusions to claiming PPI which include health concerns and self employment
- You were under no circumstances told that your particular PPI arrangement would reach its expiration date prior to the finished loan payment date
- The fact that you would be required to pay back interest on the PPI contract in the event it was included on the borrowed funds never was referred to
- You felt pressured in to obtaining payment protection insurance
Claiming back PPI as far back as 2000 is no easy feat and many people will tell you this is unacheivable. However we have proven results to made claims back to this time. If you feel you may have an aged claim please contact us using the form on thsi page and we will get back to you within a few hours.