Claim Back up to 30 Years
We can help you claim back up to 30 years worth of mis-sold PPI. We do not need any original paperwork or even the policy number to help you with your claim. No telephone calls or up front fees required, We work strictly on a no win no fee basis.
If you feel that you’ve been mis-sold Payment protection insurance as far back as 27 years ago we could help you make a claim. We are PPI experts and can also claim on your behalf, you wouldn’t even really have to provide any original loan arrangement records and documents.
You will find there’s a likelihood that if a person has had a credit card, mortgage loan arrangement or bank loan anytime within the past twelve years you have been mis-sold PPI. PPI is usually made available to people in order that they might satisfy their finance repayment schedules during periods of monetary problems for example, the loss of employment or maybe a severe illness. The problem began when greedy bank staff who had been guaranteed sizeable commission rates to offer Payment protection insurance begun to market it to consumers that didn’t actually need it. It was also commonplace for vendors to say the best way a borrowing arrangement could be agreed was by getting ppi. Payment protection insurance was mis-sold by just about every loan company in the British Isles.
We can help you claim back any money you may well be due from any mis-sold PPI coverage this includes interest. No files or even original paperwork will be necessary for us to produce a claim to suit your needs, we will not even need the original policy number. Our company is in the position to claim in some circumstances around 30 years worth of mis-sold Payment protection insurance for our own clients. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
Payment protection insurance ended up being in most cases mis-sold in the following methods
- It had not been stated that PPI was optional
- You had been instructed to take Payment protection insurance even though it wasnt suitable for you
- You had been made to feel that Payment protection insurance was a mandatory requirement and would undoubtedly greatly enhance your own prospects of getting a loan
- You were sold Payment protection insurance despite being unable to make a claim due to a pre-existing health issue or being self employed
- You were not ever instructed that your particular PPI contract would expire prior to the final finance settlement date
- You were not warned that you would be required to pay interest on your Payment protection insurance if it was included with the loan
- You were pressurised into acquiring PPI cover
Claiming back PPI as far back as 27 years ago is no easy feat and many people will tell you this is unacheivable. However we have proven results to made claims back to this time. If you feel you may have an aged claim please contact us using the form on thsi page and we will get back to you within a few hours.