Were you mis-sold PPI in 1984? We are able to assist you to claim back cash you might be owed. No original lending arrangement or paperwork is needed for us to make a claim as your representative.
Banking institutions for several years were guilty of mis-selling payment protection insurance, we can assist you to reclaim what you are owed. PPI is usually offered to people to ensure that they can satisfy their loan monthly payments during times of financial problems for example the loss of employment or perhaps a certain illness. The extensive mis-selling involving PPI began when workers who were on substantial commission rates begun to sell PPI to the individuals who had been ineligible to claim, such as the self-employed and retired people. Insurance was often mis-sold by simply informing the client that PPI would be a element the financial loan arrangement. Virtually every bank and finance institutions within the British Isles are responsible for some kind of payment protection mis-selling.
We have got very many years experience of claiming back Payment protection insurance and will be able to enable you to get back any money you may well wind up being owed this includes interest fees. You will not have to present any kind of original forms or even the finance policy number to create a claim. We pride ourselves on having the ability to claim further back in comparison with most other PPI claim outifts, in some instances we’ve been able to claim as much as 30 years of Payment protection insurance. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
You have been most likely mis-sold Payment protection insurance if:
- It had not been discussed that PPI was in fact non-obligatory
- You were advised to adopt PPI even though it wasnt best suited for you
- You weren’t advised regarding any specific exceptions to claiming PPI such as medical ailments and self employment
- That you were never advised how the PPI plan would run out before the finished financial loan settlement date
- The fact that you would be required to pay interest charges on the Payment protection insurance contract if it was included with the financial lending never was pointed out
- You had been pressurised into taking out PPI cover
Claiming back PPI as far back as 1984 is no easy feat and many people will tell you this is unacheivable. However we have proven results to made claims back to this time. If you feel you may have an aged claim please contact us using the form on thsi page and we will get back to you within a few hours.